|Summer In Oxford (2 weeks):||4,180 GBP|
|2-week extension in either Oxford or Cambridge:||3,580 GBP|
*If you would like to pay in US dollars, please contact us via Live Support (see the bottom right of your screen) or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The tuition fee includes:
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Accommodation in a double room with shared bathroom facilities
• Academic evening talks
• Cultural visits in Oxford or Cambridge
• Social Activities
• 3 guided excursions to British cities and attractions
• Internet connection (subject to availability)
• All lectures & seminars, including materials and hand outs
• Farewell dinner and certificate ceremony, where delegates will have a formal dinner in the traditional college dining hall, and receive an Oxford & Cambridge Summer Academy certificate of attendance and achievement, along with a WorldStrides Academic transcript.
Participants of Summer in Oxford also have the option to extend their programme by combining with our sister programme at Cambridge. Many of our delegates want to experience both cities and take advantage of the extension option, not just to live in two of the most prominent university cities in the world, but to also expand their academic knowledge by taking an additional elective. The extension price includes an additional night’s accommodation as well as transfers (if necessary) between Oxford and Cambridge.
As part of Summer in Oxford programme, there are additional services available to you.
Individual Airport Pick Up & Drop Off Service
On arrival in the UK, we can arrange for an individual private pick up from any major UK airport and transfer to Oxford.
At the end of the programme, a private transfer to return to the airport can be arranged.
The cost of this service is GBP 300 for a single journey (GBP 600 return).
On arrival and departure days, we operate shuttle services between London Heathrow Airport and Oxford or Cambridge. The shuttle service is by private coach travelling with student groups attending our university-level and high-school programmes.
The shuttle drops delegates off at their accommodation. On arrival days, we request that delegates’ flights land before 6pm in order to board the final shuttle bus. Similarly, on departure days, we request that delegates’ flights depart after 2pm.
The shuttle service does not include an unaccompanied minor service. If the airline you are traveling with requires this, please speak to a customer service representative at least 2 weeks prior to traveling to discuss your travel arrangements. Our Delegate Advisors are present in the arrivals area of major terminals in London Heathrow Airport throughout the arrival day greeting our delegates and ensuring that the shuttle service does not leave until we have made contact with all those who have pre-booked this service.
Please note there may be some wait time on arrival at the airport for the shuttle service, and for arrival after 6pm, there may be no shuttle available. This service is only available to and from London Heathrow Airport.
The cost of this service is GBP 50 for a return journey.
If you require a VIP airport pick up or drop off service this must be requested 4 weeks prior to the start of the programme. For room upgrades the same rule applies. You must request it 4 weeks before the programmes starts. This can only be booked upon availability.
Registration & Payment Process
The following steps are required to reserve programmes with CSA:
- Fill out an application form.
- All programmes require a non-refundable 300 GBP deposit to reserve your programme of choice. You can either make a full payment when you make the booking, or pay the initial deposit amount after your application is received by us and the remaining balance at a later date.
- Early Bird savings are available for those that register and make a full payment at least 3 months prior to the start of a programme.
- All remaining balances must to be paid at least 3 months prior to the start of a programme. If you are booking a programme within 3 months before the start date, a full payment is required at the initial booking.
- You can choose between the following payment options:
- – Paypal
- – Credit Card
- – Bank transfer
- – Payment Plan (conditions apply)